Following a complimentary 30-min consultation, I offer 50-min sessions by video (Google Meet, Zoom) starting with a minimum of four sessions.
Each session starts with a coaching request in the form “I want to…”, and ends with an action plan that the client owns. In between sessions, I propose coaching exercises (such as completing the VIA Character Strengths Survey) but it is up to the client to decide if they want to complete them.
I work with:
- Rising and seasoned leaders;
- Corporate professionals, freelancers, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists;
- Expats and international workers;
- Professionals who are seeking for more than being successful;
- People who want to contribute to a better world with their work.
I can support with:
- Improving self-awareness and personal insight, e.g. identifying personal values and strengths, uncovering blind spots, and exploring career paths;
- Developing leadership skills, such as effective communication and decision-making;
- Setting and achieving career goals, including job transitions, career changes, and promotions;
- Balancing work and personal life;
- Overcoming professional obstacles and challenges;
- Enhancing overall well-being through self-care and mindfulness practices.